Re: Exercize

To: "J. Neil Doane" <root@yeah.indstate.edu>
Subject: Re: Exercize
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 20:03:52 +0000
J. Neil Doane wrote:
> ...  I've got a friend in Seattle and I've toyed with the idea
> of heading west to visit (from Indiana!!), but I figgured it'd just be
> too hard on the little 'B.  ...do people actually _make_ 3000-mile trips
> in their Bs?  (I'm sure it'd be dependent on the condition of the car, but
> I'm just curious as to what types of 'long' road trips people typically
> take in their MGs.)

2500 miles in five days round Britain in 76, similar distance to south-west
France
and back this year, never missed a beat despite two days of torrential rain on
the
French trip.  Planning 3500 or so to the south of France and back next May -
Monaco,
Nice, St Tropez - as part of the chance to drive a Formula 1 car (see second
issue
of MG World).

Small beer, though, by 'Brit Run to the Sun' standards.
PaulH