Re: Welders / welding

Subject: Re: Welders / welding
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 08:51:43 -0600
A small MIG will do fine for sheet metal.  I don't have any experience with
the one that Moss is marketing, though.
The MIG is the easiest method of welding that I have encountered, and you
will FEEL better having done it yourself.  In addition, when you need it
again, you will have the tool to use.
Regards, Ray