Re: Purchase of new MGA

To: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Subject: Re: Purchase of new MGA
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 09:59:27 -0800
Geesh Bill, aren't you laying it on a little thick? the "high water mark
of MG design"?, "zenith of our marque's history"? "enlighten the poor
souls on the true path?"

Besides the funier,smarter, more handsome  members of this list are
driving Midgets.

Greg (funier,smarter, and more handsome than you average bear)
'61 Midget

Safety Fast (well ok, not really all that fast in a 948cc Midget)