RE: Purchase of new MGA

To: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Subject: RE: Purchase of new MGA
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 13:41:09 -0500 (EST)
        Just an observation, whenever I drive the "A" I always get at
least
1 thumbs up and at least 1 "great car". When I drive the "B" seldom do I
get any comments. The "B" is a more comfortable and quicker car, but the
"A" has the looks. The TD, TF and TR3 fall into the same catagory as the
"A". They have classic lines. Don't get me wrong I love the "B" but if I
had to choose 1 I'm afraid the "A" would be the one.
...Art