Re: MGB Covers

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Covers
From: Roe <proe@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 20:19:52 -0500 (EST)
Dan, I purchased a Tyvek universal fit car cover for my 80B which I
sometimes leave outside. It works pretty well but sometimes on very windy
days it will blow off. I usually put 2 covers on my car during a storm.
First the Tyvek and over that a cheap cotton one that came with the car.
The car still gets a little wet on the outside but the inside is dry. I
also tie nylon line over the covers if I know a bad storm is coming. One
nice thing about the Tyvek is that it is real lightweight so it can be
kept easily in the trunk. My next cover will probably be a Technalon
though since it seems to be a stronger longer lasting cover. Just cleaned
my garage out so am able to just barely fit my 67B & the 80B it in.
Phil... The Hamptons on LI, NY.