RE: MGB Covers

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: MGB Covers
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 11:18:13 -0600
All:
With what I've gathered from all the great advice, here's what I'm gonna =
do which should serve my purposes.=20
I'm going to get a Technalon cover, which will let the moisture =
evaporate from underneath after the car gets wet. I'm also going to try =
and find a good deal on a full Tonneau cover, maybe used, which is =
cheaper than a top (hood), which will have to wait until I can save up =
the money for the best. The tonneau is really all I nead anyway since I =
don't plan on driving in any crappy weather if I can help it. I'll try =
to waterproof the tonneau as much as possible, which will keep the =
interior from getting wet.=20
I suppose the idea of throwing a cheap plastic tarp over the car only =
during heavy downpours is good too, as long as the tarp comes off once =
the sun comes out!
Thanks again everyone for all of the input.
Dan