Re: MGB Covers

To: Roe <proe@suffolk.lib.ny.us>, Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Covers
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 20:25:24 -0600
CHOP-SLASH-HACK-CHAINSAW
Guys,
Let me recommend the Technalon covers.  I have several on my various cars
and I highly recommend them.
They are water resistant, breathable and thick enough that when the XK was
caught outside in the hail, not a ding was found.
Many companies including VB and Moss carry them.  The manufacturer also
sells some imperfect ones for $40!  A frien of mine bought an irregular
one, and we spent several beers and hours looking for the flaw; we never
found it.
Regards,
Ray