Re: TC Adventures

To: John Swanland <swanland@cato.wesley.vic.edu.au>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TC Adventures
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 07:58:59 -0800
John:

I envy you your back roads tour of Australia. I drove Harry Pyle's TC about
165 km. a couple of years ago in your great outback. This was a very
enjoyable trip.
I am planning another trip to visit Harry and Diedre this coming April,
after a short stay in New Zealand. We are going to their big bi-annual War
Bird show on the South island.

Cheers:

Skip.......http://shadetreemotors.com