Driving lamps, etc.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Driving lamps, etc.
From: Mike Hartwig <mhartwig@cbu.edu>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1998 15:48:51 -0600
For Christmas this year, I obtained a set of driving lamps and a badge bar.
Just got them on the car and they look great.

The beam is quite focused (cuz they're driving lights, of course).
And with the extra 96 watts of light going onto the streets I feel much
safer now.

To all who are not satisfied with present lighting, I would highly
recommend these jewels.

Next on my list of improvements, is installation of Halogen headlamps.  Can
you believe my
headlights are the original from 28 years ago.  That's probably why I can't
see jack at night
in the first place.

I also got the new Euro-spec distributor in and my engine regularly revs up
to 4,000.
It still feels like it hits a wall at higher RPMs, but it's not nearly as
bad as it
used to be.  Does anyone want to buy an old 25D dizzy?  Burns up points
every 5,000 miles, but
otherwise in decent shape.

It looks like I can't take my oil pan off to replace gasket without lifting
engine.  Does anyone have
any suggestions for my leaking oil pan gasket?  I knew I should have used
the gasket sealer. Doh!!!

Jay