Re: Dashpot Oil & MG songs

To: tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: Dashpot Oil & MG songs
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 1998 18:08:16 EST
I agree Trevor (Honest I do agree with Trevor)
  Every manual, handbook, or lubrication chart I've seen calls for the
same oil in the dashpots as used in the crankcase.
  At the risk of sounding like some kind of purist kook, why should I
argue with the guys that put the thing together.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget