Re: MGA superiority, long strokes, RBB stuff, Fergussons, Venoliaslugs

To: mikeg@vicnet.net.au
Subject: Re: MGA superiority, long strokes, RBB stuff, Fergussons, Venoliaslugs
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 1998 18:08:16 EST
Which immediatly begs the question, how high would it rev if the stroke
was more in line with the bore. In otherwords an "oversquare" engine.
  They builders of the high reving long stroke engines is a case of
ingenuity and dedication overcoming built in design limitations.
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget