Re: Beautiful orange GT's

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: Beautiful orange GT's
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 09:28:15 -0800 (PST)
Michael

'Bronze Yellow' was used from '69 to '74. Sandglow was popular on many
LBCs in the late '70's. Very popular on Austin Allegros if I recall  -
now there's a car to rival the TR7 in charisma . . . .

Cheers

Chris Nevard

----------Michael S. Lishego wrote-------------------
> I dunno what years it was used, but both of my '77s were originally
"sandglow".  It
> was an odd yellow-orange color that could be best described as
'pumpkin'.  Not a
> pretty factory color, but it did kinda grow on me...Musta been the
Gee Whiz factor
> involved...
>
> --
> Michael S. Lishego
> St. Andrews Presbyterian College
> Elementary Education Major,
> English Minor, Class of 1999
> R.A. of Winston-Salem Hall

==
Chris Nevard

"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else"

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>