Re: Beautiful orange GT's

To: Donald Scott <scottdon@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: Beautiful orange GT's
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 19:45:39 +0000
Donald Scott wrote:

> At 09:50 PM 1/5/98 -0600, you wrote:
> >Nice car, John.
> >Ok, now I have a question. Since this GT is a '73 as is the roadster I'm
> getting, can someone tell me what the difference is between "Butterscotch"
> and "Blaze"??? The color of John's GT looks orange to me, as does my car!
> >Is there a site or sites that might help me figure out what the name of the
> paint on my car is? I don't have it with me yet, although I do have the VIN,
> and I know there's a paint code on the body somewhere.
> >As an aside, it doesn't really turn my stomach, but I think it'll have to
> be an aquired taste! It lends a uniqueness to the car and I'm not sure I
> would want to change the color of the car from original when the time does
> come to paint it.
> >Thanks
> >Dan
> >
> >----------

Clausager says that the three-letter paint codes are found stamped on the VIN
plates of
1980 model year RHD cars.

Blaze is an obvious orange, whereas 'Butterscotch' sounds to me like Harvest
Gold, which
if memory serves could be described as 'baby poo'.  If your baby's poo is
orange, what
on earth are you feeding it on (that's not a question, I don't want to know).

Should your ISP address really be 'nappynet.net'?  (Nappy being UK for diaper)

PaulH.