RE: Going on a Beer Thread (off topic)

To: "'Scott Gardner'" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>
Subject: RE: Going on a Beer Thread (off topic)
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 22:38:20 -0600
Scott:
I've never even heard of it, so I would say NO!=20
They do drink some weird stuff, though. If you are ever there and go to =
a bar and hear a sound like a bunch of people beating the bar with ball =
peen hammers, that's a grand ritual of drinking little bottles of ice =
cold cinnamon schnapps! They get a real kick out of getting Americans =
drunk!
Dan