RE: Going on a Beer Thread (off topic)

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: RE: Going on a Beer Thread (off topic)
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 12:28:20 -0800 (PST) (20:28 UT)
With all of this talk of brewing, I'm going to have dust off my carboy and
pitch some hops!
When I was visiting our Computer Automation subsidiary in Rickmansworth, back
in 1980, we all went for lunch to the White Horse Inn.  It was delightful!
They had marvelous brew and a lunch plate entitled the "Donkey's Dong"
which involved a large sausage, a split potato, and some cheese sauce.
I really couldn't say where it was located, in Ricky or Watford....
The ambiance was quite raucus, and the entire crew was quite amused at
the prospect of serving the lunch plate to an American!

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*