RE: shocking question

To: "'Andy Ramm'" <aramm@concentric.net>, "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: shocking question
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 19:55:35 -0600
Andy,
I'm gonna hang on to your instructions this time, when you post it. I =
don't think I kept the previous one.=20

Now that I've actually had my B on the lift and taken a look at the real =
thing, I see what you are talking about! The descriptions of how lever =
shocks work and are mounted can be somewhat daunting to the uninitiated =
who are trying to go by b/w photos in a book. (are you listening, Sean?)
I've got bigger fish to fry on my project for now, but your conversion =
sounds like a great thing. The time it will take to get around to this =
(after brakes, head, etc, etc, ad infinatum), should be enough to see if =
you have any problems or improvements to the original plan!=20
Careful though, The Spax goons might come after you for ruining their =
business! :) I LOVE American ingenuity! (sorry, my over the pond =
brethren)
Dan
'73 B
Ft. Knox, KY