Re:...newer cars, mud flaps

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:...newer cars, mud flaps
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 15:06:07 -0800
>There were certainly no Toyotas of note.

Well now...

I had a '72 Celica.  The tale has it that it was an Italian designed body.
I beleive it because it was a pretty sharp car (and a couple years later
looked like the Japanese design team took over)  That car, lowered 1",
painted nicely, etc. was very nice...oh yeah, par for my course...I
transplanted a 5 speed into it.

Just my 2=A2 (and my return to the list after a couple weeks away)

CTP

ps - on the question of puting an LBC onto a 4x4 chassis...I've seen it
before, I even saw a guy put a '64 1/2 Mustang onto an AMC Eagle
chassis...and in every case they told me they did it (in all or in part)
because some members of the opposite sex 'dug' it.

(for those of you who missed the first go round, my catch phrase for why
guys do stupid things to cars is that "the chicks dig it")