Re: MGF impressions/What is a sports car (Another long Post)

To: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: MGF impressions/What is a sports car (Another long Post)
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 23:51:43 -0500
Hi Ross:

That stings.  I have never considered "us" anything but Westerners.  I
suggested the route I did because being an LBC, the poor MGF probably
couldn't figure out what to do with mountains so I suggested a detour
through Montana and then though those little hills in Washington, and thus
to Lotus Land.  My apologies but please don't class us with those damn
easterners.

BTW, will there be anyplace in or near Whistler for us poor Prairie folk to
spread a bedroll at the GOF?  I don't think I can afford those Canajun
resort prices.

John