Re: Starting Problem

To: RossOvercash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: Starting Problem
From: Dick Watson <dwatson@feist.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:47:51 -0600
I have the same problem on my '68 Midget. I repaced the battery with a new one
and the problem is a lot less frequent.

I think I made need a new relay but it seemed that my old battery did not have
enough oomph to trip the relay. Problem solved for now with w $29.95 battery
from Sam's.

Dick Watson
'68 & '78 Midgets