Seat foam question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seat foam question
From: MGRagtop@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 20:11:12 EST
I am planning on fitting new seat foams to my 69 roadster, and I was wondering
on the difficulty on this. The outer leather is in very good condition, but
the innards have worn out, making for an uncomfortable ride. Is this a simple
remove the seat, remove the leather, replace the foam, refit the leather,refit
the seat to the car job or is there a lot more to this than meets the eye? I
am hoping to do this job myself but may go to a pro if there is a chance I may
ruin the leather or something. Any tips would be extremely helpful!

Thanks in advance!
Stephen P Bartley
1969 MGB Roadster
NAMGBR 6-2585