RE: Seat foam question

To: MGRagtop@aol.com, MGRagtop@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Seat foam question
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 98 15:45:51 UT
Stephen,

Replacing the foams is a job you can do yourself and do well.  If you are not
sure how to proceed, Victoria British has, on occasion, put an insert into
their catalog which gives an excellent detailed full color illustrated
instructions on doing just this job - get in touch with them and see if they
can send you a copy.  BTW, you will be needing a general purpose upholster
adhesive - 3M makes the best IMHO.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Doug

This space still for rent