Re: Restoring Old Seat Belts

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <BobMGT@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Restoring Old Seat Belts
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 23:46:22 -0600
If you're thinking about taking them apart anyway, why wouldn't a junkyard
provide yards of seatbelt strap material? To sew the ends after you cut
them, there are always alteration shops that could do it. If faded, a little
dye could do the trick. That's what I'm going to do with mine.
Just a thought....

Dan