Easy Questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Easy Questions
From: Gary Davis <GDAVIS@ibr6gw80.gp.usbr.gov>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 08:12:12 -0700
I just bought my first MGB GT, and I'm a real neophyte.  I read about two
ideas in the recent past that I wish to pursue.  The first was cleaning the
fuse box for better connections and electricals operation.  Could you
please repeat that recommendation with details?

The other question involves batteries.  I read the other day that you could
substitute one 12V battery for the two 6V batteries.  What 12V battery
should be used?  Please describe the process for substituting and wiring
the 12V battery.

Thanks - Gary Davis