Re: Off-Topic--Microsoft Bundling Practice

To: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: Off-Topic--Microsoft Bundling Practice
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 08:18:34 -0800 (PST)
Dear Jeff,

Hear Hear!
On Sat, 14 Feb 1998, Jeff Boatright wrote:

=%Oof a financial and military nature (e.g., Iran/Contra and other fun times)
=%Orather than a sexual one. I'll take sexual shennanigans over truly sweeping
=%Oabuse of office any day. But that's just me.

I'd rather the Prez "F" interns than "F" the country. Besides, the
philandering that K. Starr's witch hunt is trying to prove is not a crime,
just unseemly- and not unique as we all know.

=%O
=%OSafety Fast,
=%OJeff
=%O
=%OPS: George also bad-mouthed public radio and television. Of course, the
=%Oprogram I was listening to was on National Public Radio, so George may have
=%Obeen having an off day...
=%O

Oh, George Will is a much better scholar in his own mind than he is in
reality. I'm a Biochemist/Mol. Biologist, and I've caught him in errors of
both logic and language many times and if I can catch him, he must be
making many many more I don't catch as I don't consider myself much of an
essay writer or critic.

=%OJeff Boatright
=%OEditor-in-Chief, Molecular Vision
=%Ohttp://www.emory.edu/molvis
=%O"Seeing the Future in a Very Tiny Way"
=%O
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II