Re: Re: Off-Topic--Microsoft Bundling Practice

To: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Off-Topic--Microsoft Bundling Practice
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:27:30 -0600 (CST)
Well, it has nothing to do with sex (I didn't say "sex"...I said
immorality).  It has to do with a moral leader who can be honest.  It just
kind of irks me that a lot of people are saying that they don't care what he
says or does as long as they are ok and the economy is good. It's a really
sad that people don't care anymore.  :\

Anyway...I'll ponder more on this while riding down the road in my B.

Have a good day  :)

Blake