Re: Off-Topic--Microsoft Bundling Practice

To: bwylie@hiwaay.net
Subject: Re: Off-Topic--Microsoft Bundling Practice
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 21:56:57 EST

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:27:30 -0600 (CST) Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
writes:
>Well, it has nothing to do with sex (I didn't say "sex"...I said
>immorality).  It has to do with a moral leader who can be honest.  It
>just
>kind of irks me that a lot of people are saying that they don't care
>what he
>says or does as long as they are ok and the economy is good. It's a
>really
>sad that people don't care anymore.  :\

What's scary about the whole "I don't care what he's doing: the economy
is fine" mindset is that it is a re-statment of the sentiments expressed
by the Italians upon the rise of Mussolini (He made the trains run on
time) and the Germans when excusing Hitler (He made Germany a power
again)
"Those who refuse to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it" (or
words to that effect)
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget

>Anyway...I'll ponder more on this while riding down the road in my B.
>
>Have a good day  :)
>
>Blake
>
>At 08:21 AM 2/13/98 EST, MGSMGBGT@aol.com wrote:
>>
>>In a message dated 2/12/98 5:13:46 AM, bwylie@hiwaay.net wrote:
>>
>>>BTW...why don't people get this tore up over the issue of an immoral
>>>President? I don't mean to offend anyone...I just don't understand
>it all.
>>:\
>>>

>>>Anyway...have a great day!  :)  And keep them MGs runnin!
>>>
>>>Blake Wylie
>>>1970 MGB
>>I guess its because most of us do not consider sex to be a spectator
>>sport.:-)!
>>
>>Bob Shaw
>>Lincoln, NE.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]