Re: Off-Topic--Microsoft Bundling Practice

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Off-Topic--Microsoft Bundling Practice
From: Craig Wiper <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 17:21:09 -0800
Personally, I wouldn't want Windows without Internet Explorer (for free!)
these days. I'm currently using Windows98beta3 with the latest version of
IE and I've come to depend on both of these systems, like it or not. If I
bought Windows, and it came with IE embedded in it and I didn't want to use
it, I'd buy some other program. Duh! If I don't want Windows, I buy a Mac,
etc...
When I buy a guitar, and I don't like the strings that it comes with, I put
different ones on. Same goes for cars and their options, etc...
What we really need are fewer lawyers and fewer fat-cats in the govt.
prying into everything we as a mass tend to lean towards...

Craig Wiper
early '74B

Craig Wiper
craigw@sonic.net