Re: Oil types

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Oil types
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 13:26:15 -0800
Paul:

Why bother?????
I for one am always looking for more and more ways to improve the longevity
of any car that I work on. My 68 volvo has 454,000 miles on it. Thats why I
bother. Everyone is free to do and use what they want. But I for one will
always strive to "maintain the breed" in first class fashion. This includes
anything that will increase the relability of the machine inquestion.
Thats why I bother.

Cheers: