Re: IOOOFs

To: jon.larsen@mnplan.state.mn.us
Subject: Re: IOOOFs
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 17:45:36 EST
On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:41:42 -0600 Jon Larsen
<jon.larsen@mnplan.state.mn.us> writes:
, and having a tendency to launch into long pointless stories about
meeting Phil Hill on the ferry crossing the Channel back to England,
lending him your newspaper, etc, blah, blah, blah.

Oh Im well in here - I got Graham Hills autograph in 1965 (i think,) My
Fathers company sponsored "Hunt the Shunt" when he was still in Formula
three - and i watched it!, I dated Judy Bowker and played in an opening
act band for Suzy Quatro -
Wait until the first annual OF convention - you want stories - we got
stories!!!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT