Re: Brake Lining Question, Perhaps A Bit Stupid.

To: palte@rt.el.utwente.nl
Subject: Re: Brake Lining Question, Perhaps A Bit Stupid.
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 08:53:55 -0500 (EST)
***********************************
Bert:

Had a similar problem with my MGA.  The mechanic cleaned everything up
with a commercial degreaser.  I have this aversion to flame, especially
in close proximity to the gas tank.  Remember "Darwin"!!!

Eric

 > >Hi fellow
listers, >

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;