Re: Re: Charley Robinson on MGF Super Sports

To: marundel@ozemail.com.au, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: Charley Robinson on MGF Super Sports
From: MGSMGBGT <MGSMGBGT@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 09:24:34 EST
In a message dated 3/27/98 10:10:12 PM, marundel@ozemail.com.au wrote:

>As for not being built in the Abingdon factory consider that many MG
>owners consider anything not built in the Oxford factory to be nothing more
>that a spin off from their wonderful cars.
>
>With all due respect Charles, lighten up and please tell me what car the F
>is supposed to be a spin off of.
>
>Murray Arundell
Agreed.  While Charles is entitled to his opinion, any MG is as Murray
described it.  Granted it was not designed by John Thornley and Syd Enever,
but that is no longer possible.  However, the design from B to RV8 to F is
evolutionary.  I am delighted with its success.  I only wish I could get one
to go with my A and my Bs.  YMMV.