Re: Now Exhaust System

To: danray@bluegrass.net
Subject: Re: Now Exhaust System
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 14:51:52 EST
On Sun, 29 Mar 1998 10:43:02 -0600 "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
writes:

>OR, I noticed Proper MG has a system that hooks to the stock manifold
>-- the
>one with the "twin pipes", "Made in England", part # PEX005 for $170.
>don't see it in the Moss catalog. Any experience with this system???
>TIA for all and any comments. Taking aspirin after every drive doesn't
>seem
>too healthy!
>
>Dan
>'73 B

I dont have a "proper MG " catalogue handy rith now but from experience i
can HIGHLY recommend the Monza system which both Moss and VB sell - it
isnt especially cheap but they last basically forever and are very easy
to fit  - , and the sound so damn good!!!!

mike robson
69 roadster (monza in the garage to be fitted after paint)
70 BGT (monza)
72 roadster (non monza - but will be next time it needs it!)