Re: Nostalgic Design

To: "William Elliott" <William.Elliott@mail.mei.com>,
Subject: Re: Nostalgic Design
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 07:33:09 -0700
Bill.......

-----Original Message-----
From: William Elliott <William.Elliott@mail.mei.com>
(SNIP)
>Most Miata owners (except true enthusiasts using them
>as an alternative to a generic commuter car) would not
>consider owning an LBC. And vice versa.

On what do you base that statement? Actual interviews with Miata owners?
(How many?) Assumption? Prejudice?

Would be interested in a serious answer. Making our living serving only
British Cars (and having done so for the last umpteen years), we are
concerned that daily use of LBCs is dwindling and are considering expanding
our operation to include Miatas. Are we really going to have to keep their
owners from seeing the LBCs in our shop?

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center