GT questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT questions
From: dandr@mail.gwi.net (David Allen)
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 12:58:01 -0400
Hi Listers:
   Will somebody take the time to explain, how the carpet pieces directly
behind the rear wheelwells in my GT are attached? I think they are supposed
to cover the tailights as well as the floor, but what holds them against
the lights?
   I just painted my hood (bonnet) with acrylic enamel and hardener,sanded
the final coat and rubbed it out. Just noticed that I have tiny aluminum
specks, that show through the paint! What should I do? I do'nt mind repainting
it, is there a special primer or sealer for aluminum?
   Anybody have a Jaguar double SU fuel pump on their B ? I have one that I
am rebuilding and would like to replace the aftermarket pump with it. How
did you mount it ?

               Thanks
                        Dave '70 BGT