Re: British Car Week

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: British Car Week
From: Daniel Pruett <jpruett@tfb.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 14:54:02 -0800
Well, yesterday (Saturday) while I was out running around in my VW (my B
is broke, imagine that. ;-)) I saw one LBC and that was a Triumph at
that.  Well, I'm going to have to give some credit to a brave couple
that I saw on the road about 10 PM Friday night that was driving one of
those BMW Z3 or whatever those things are.  Top off and hair
everywhere...I almost slowed down to give them a thumbs up but, heck,
its a BMW.  Blech.

Daniel Pruett
1977 MGB

--
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those that think alike than those who think differently."