Re: British Car Week

To: Don Collins <decolins@flash.net>
Subject: Re: British Car Week
From: Daniel Pruett <jpruett@tfb.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 12:17:01 -0800
Don,

I opened up my battery box and lo and behold, the connectors to the
terminal's are corroded beyond belief and it looks like I'm going to
have to replace them.  I don't think they are too expensive...I'll let
you know if this fixes it.  Thanks!

Daniel (who picked up a girlfriend this weekend by merely mentioning
that he owned a MG, now if that is enough incentive for a person to
drive on, I don't know what is.  ;-))

--
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those that think alike than those who think differently."