RE: LBC NDC (Near Death Experience)

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: LBC NDC (Near Death Experience)
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 18:43:13 -0500
Larry...

They have these new jobbies that are about the size of a can of brake
cleaner (Whew! I almost said "the size of a can of hair spray!"). Are you
thinking about the regular bigger, refillable ones? These guys are
throw-aways if you ever have to use them.

Not expensive, either. And whatever fire they won't extinguish probably
won't get be extinguished by one of the larger one (15-18" long/tall) either.

Just a thought.... (scary, eh??!)

Carol