RE: LBC NDC (Near Death Experience)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, William Elliott <William.Elliott@mail.mei.com>
Subject: RE: LBC NDC (Near Death Experience)
From: "EPMD- van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:18:33 +0200
I just pop the bonnet, take out the rotor from the dizzy and the wire from
the coil to the dizzy.  If thieves come with that stuff for a LBC, they were
going to get it no matter what you do.  And it costs me no money and less
that one minute time.

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel
1971 MBG (BRG, no PO, and ain't been stolen yet.)