RE: I have a problem

To: charlie schellinck <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Subject: RE: I have a problem
From: "EPMD- van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 08:55:07 +0200
Ooh,  Charlie,

No offense intended.  As much as I love LBCs, NOTHING is better than a nice
woman to snuggle with ( well, I guess unless you are a woman, then it would
be a man - after that, well, I won't go there).

Having said that,  If she can't accept your LBC habit, you might try the
compromise I have with my SO.  She ignores my LBC habit,  I don't ignore
her, and she doesn't ignore me.

It could work.

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel