Re:I have a problem

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net (IPM Return Requested)
Subject: Re:I have a problem
From: William Elliott <William.Elliott@mail.mei.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 8:45:23 -0500
"charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com> writes:

<<<<
Well my girlfriend has a problem with my behaveoir every time I see a
british sports car I tend to follow it for 2 or three blocks or until it
stops. She is getting sick of this and says I need help. Tell me am I the
one who needs help or is it her. Anyone know of a good counseler for pepole
who dont like brit. cars She needs to learn to love them if this
relationship is going to work! Any sugestions?

And no I will not get maried to a brit. car>>>>

Just my experience:

Wife #1, while respecting and even occasionally even enjoying
my LBC's, also thought that I spent too much time and "wasted"
too much money on them.

I really don't miss her that much.

Wife #2 came complete with a very nice TR6 and a much more
supporting attitude: both exceptional attributes in my book.

Example:  I was thinking of converting the TR to chrome wire
wheels and redlines (big $$$)   She said that if I did that, I also
needed to get a set of knock-off racing wheels in order to run
modern rubber for autocrossing and other "fun" events.

She was even excited when I found and bought an NOS
Judson supercharger for my Corvair!

Gotta love it!

Bill Elliott
Lake Mills, WI