Re: I need a new engine (I think)

To: Jason Sawyer <jason.sawyer@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: I need a new engine (I think)
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 06:41:54 -0400 (EDT)
        I would look at Clausners (sp?) book Original MGB and start from
there by trying to identify what my engine has or doesn't compared to a 79
engine. I'm assuming that the engine doesn't have it's number plate still
one it. If it does check out the MOSS catalog.But if it runs why bother?
Sooner or later the engine will have to be rebuilt, at that time then I
might consider the correct engine besides spacers do not necessarly mean
that the engine is incorrect jut MHO
 ...Art