Re: I need a new engine (I think)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: I need a new engine (I think)
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (John c Kahoon)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 05:20:58 -0400
 somebody saw me working on my midget, and asked me if I knew anybody
looking fo a
motor for a B , well I guess it came out of an austin marina ? It has
30k, an automatic trans. zenith carb,
a 1800cc. I have never seen this motor, but for $ 350, if it runs good (
said it did ) it wouldn't be a bad deal.
I just don't know if it'll fit in a B.
  If any one is interested, I can put you in touch. Then motor is in the
Cleveland area.
john.kahoon@juno.com
71 midget