RE: Special License Plates

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Special License Plates
From: "Miller, John" <John_Miller@jdedwards.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 06:23:01 -0600
I don't know about other states, but here in Colorado any beater on the road
over 25 years old seems to have collector plates and I see these same cars
on the road all the time.  I don't know what the law is, but sure wish I
knew, because as soon as my car turns 25 I'd like to get in on this racket.
Larry?

John Miller
76 B