Re: Re: Powdercoat paint code for Rostyle rims

To: ken.roach@sk.sympatico.ca, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: Powdercoat paint code for Rostyle rims
From: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 08:52:43 EDT
In a message dated 8/5/98 8:14:47 AM, ken.roach@sk.sympatico.ca wrote:

>>Eric
>>1960 MGA 1600
>>Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7189
>>Ottawa MG Club: http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7189/omgc.ht
>
>       Well I don't know the paint code but I picked up a couple of
>the Moss spray bombs at Octagon Motors in Vancouver.
>

>Ken Roach
>'74 B

First let me appologise if this has already been answered, but I've been away
for awhile (over 800 miles on the A) and am a bit behind.  My powder caater
used Camaro Silver on the wheels I used on the A, and they turned out pretty
well.  She says it is a reletively simple powder to get.  Yours may say the
same.  Good luck.  OBTW, you can see a picture of them on the A at
members.tripod.com/~mlcltd.  Look under the Shaw's Garage button.

Bob Shaw
Lincoln, NE