Powdercoat paint code for Rostyle rims

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Powdercoat paint code for Rostyle rims
From: Eric Stephen <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 00:39:07 -0400
I spoke with a local shop today and enquired about powdercoating the
rims on my '60 MGA 1600.  I have two options (1) get the proper
powdercoat code or (2) get ahold of a spray bomb from Moss and bring in
a sample.  Since Moss will not ship spray bombs to Canada, it looks as
if option #1 is the one I'll have to go with (unless someone on the list
has a little left over from their rim repaint and can send me a small
sample by snail mail.  Does anyone have a Powdercoat code for something
that closely appproximates "Hammered Silver"?

Eric
1960 MGA 1600
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7189
Ottawa MG Club: http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7189/omgc.html