Re: New MG Newsgroup

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: New MG Newsgroup
From: neil.cairns@virgin.net
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 20:53:58 -0700
Well, with your advice I successfully found this new group via
'Dejanews', but was not impressed. I did not like all the adverts,
appears to lead me to think I am going to get a lot of 'Junk-Mail' from
them.

No. I prefer this bunch of mixed OZ's, Kiwi's, Yankee's, American's,
Anglo-Saxons, Haggis, Paddy's, and whatever Canadians are called, (
sorry if I missed out your ethnic group.)

Neil