stuck brakes

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: stuck brakes
From: pete schuhmann <pschuhma@richmond.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 14:58:54 -0400
Started my 76 midget for the first time in 3 weeks. Released the emergency
brake to take it for a much needed drive, but the brake is still engaged.
The brake pedal is much harder than usual. Like trying to drive with the
brakes on. Obviously not driveable. The emergency brake handle always was a
bit loose (did not catch enough to hold the car still till the very top),
so its hard to tell if there is more or less play there. Any ideas as to
what to do? I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this stuff. Thanks in
advance.

Pete Schuhmann
Richmond, VA