Re: stuck brakes

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: stuck brakes
From: pschuhma@richmond.edu
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 20:51:25 -0400
Dan and others, thanks for all the support and tips. Message received loud
and clear. And, you're right, I do need to learn. I always want an MG in my
driveway, so, I need to learn to do it myself. If I sacrafice a few days of
driving time, so be it. Quite sure I'll be back in a few days (once parts
are obtained) with many questions. Till then...

cheers, and thanks again!

Pete