RE: Z-S leaking fuel from the underside

To: "Chris Fiddes" <cfiddes@direct.ca>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Z-S leaking fuel from the underside
From: "mike cook" <mpcook@highaltitude.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 11:28:28 -0600
Are you sure that's where it's coming from?  I posted a question about my
gas leak in my 79 Midget a few days ago.  Today I discovered it was leaking
from just behind the fuel pump, after getting it up on a lift and looking
around while it was running.  I replaced a ratty looking hose and the leak
stopped.  I'm hoping it's not the fuel pump itself leaking intermittently.
A one-year life for an o-ring is not normal.