New Ignition Switch Install Question - 73B

Subject: New Ignition Switch Install Question - 73B
From: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@sd.aonix.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 12:14:53 -0700
Ordered a new Ignition Switch and Wiring Harness from VB for my 73B.  Should
arrive tonight.

Anyway, they said it did not include an anti-run-on connection.  I looked
through the wiring diagram in Bentley's and can't find the anti-run-on
connection to the inanition switch. I know it has one.

The question is, if I need to wire that in, can I splice it into an existing
wire on the new wiring harness.  To which one -- accessory wire?

Thanks,

Nick